Vaccinations within a Week
Edmonton’s one-stop location for vaccination consults, prescriptions & injections. Quick, convenient immunization services for individuals, groups & families.
Request a Call Back
The Easiest Way to Manage Your Medication.
What is important to you? Cheapest option? Quickest option? Most immunity. Practical assessment of risk and appropriate proportional recommendations
Travel vaccination consults, prescriptions, injections, Travel Checklist and medications. Immunization services for individuals, groups, children (6 months and older) & families.
Quality service is our standard
Or email us at CentralPointRx@gmail.com
Or call us at 780-250-2616
Or stop by in person (walk in welcome; *subject to existing appointments.NB: May be delays)
- Direct billing so you know what your insurance will cover before getting it.
- Everything is ready for you when you walk in the door, thus eliminating unnecessary wait time.
- Large inventory so you have the most options during industry shortages
- Consultation includes prescribing, dispensing and administration for individuals, families or groups.
- Specialized pediatric services. → link to pediatric page
- Competitive pricing & NO consultation fee (quality is our standard, not our fee)
- Same day bookings available in most cases
- No consultation fees, No injections fees
- Constantly updating staff knowledge with evidence based sources: CDC, Canadian Immunization Guidelines, TRAVAX (Yellow Fever now imparting lifelong immunity, Rabies pre-exposure prophylaxis 2 doses in most cases)
- Multidiscilpinary well traveled team bringing experience from various healthcare professions and destinations(nurse, pharmacists, pharmacy students)
- Compounding of discontinued products (Transderm V scopolamine patch; gel available)
- Issues while abroad? Email us and we will try our best to help where we can. Consultation doesn’t end when you leave the pharmacy. Issues when return from travel? We can help
- Alternative dosing regimens discussed
- Alternative injection sites? Rabies Intradermal? If more than 1 person becomes much cheaper 0.1mL ID.
- Renewal of regular medications if can’t get into the doctor
- Already went to another travel clinic and not confident with their recommendations? Bring in your paperwork from them
- Vaccination Record Upload (Real-Time) & upon request can do historical vaccination update
- Able to look up vaccination record via Netcare (Calling 811 is helpful as they will have comprehensive record)
- Group and individual structure for appointments available
- Travel Clinics Immunization Site of choice (House of Travel; Paull Travel)
- Travel Checklist (hyperlink)
- Unique Needle Fear & Pain Relief (Buzzy, numbing cream, cartoon band aids) $15
- Picture of Buzzy)
- Zensa numbing cream
- Lollipops and other treats
- Sugary drinks (coke,ginger ale, orange juice)
- Area to lay down. Private room available for monitoring afterwards
- Open to special requests or modifications to practice to cater to individual needs (distraction conversation, hiding needles, relaxation breathing, reading material, play music, watch videos on phone)
- Family friendly environment. Space in consultation room for support person