The Amazing Science of Mothers Milk.
What are the Advantages?
For the Child
– Increased weight gain (critical for pre-term babies) you are getting the perfect mix of vitamins, protein, and fat — everything your baby needs to grow
– Increased IQ
– Increased Immunity: contains antibodies that help your baby fight off viruses and bacteria
– Lower risk of Diabetes & Obesity
– Lower risk of Asthma and Allergies
– Plays a role in the prevention of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)
For the Mother
– Breastfeeding burns extra calories, so it can help you lose pregnancy weight faster
– Releases the hormone oxytocin, which helps your uterus return to its pre-pregnancy size and may reduce uterine bleeding after birth
– Lowers your risk of breast and ovarian cancer. It may lower your risk of osteoporosis, too
– Cost saving: because formula is very expensive
Medela Symphony Costs: $4,500 to purchase, Rented for: $3.50/day for the first 7 days or $125/Month.
Customers renting Medela Symphony breast pump are eligible for 15% off any Medela personal breast pump.
** New Medela Sonata Pump in stock