Generic Latisse Now Available (5 ml Bottle).
***Generic is covered under most benefit plans, however the Brand is not and usually sells for $160-180
The Competitive Advantage
1. In house prescription. Sit with our Prescribing Pharmacist for your first consultation. Book Now.
2. Free same-day delivery, evening and weekends, with two-hour delivery window and GPS tracking.
3. Generic Latisse 5ml bottle: $65 vs branding price from $160-180.
4. Direct billing to drug plans, which means you only pay a fraction of the cost.
What is Latisse?
Latisse is a prescription medication that is applied to the eyelashes that give users longer, fuller and darker eyelashes in as little as eight weeks, with full results in 16 weeks.
How long do results last?
The effect of this medication is not permanent. To maintain these results, continued use is required otherwise your eyelashes will gradually return to their original appearance.
How do I use it?
1. Wash your face to ensure that it is clean.
2. Remove contact lenses, if you wear them.
3. Remove one applicator, hold it horizontally and place one drop of the generic eye solution on the area closest to the tip.
4. Draw the applicator across the skin of the upper eyelid margin, where the eyelashes meet the skin. Apply the solution evenly, starting at the inner part of your lash line and moving to the outer part.
5. Blot any excess solution that extends beyond the eyelid margin.
6. Safely dispose of the applicator.
What side effects can I expect?
All medications can have side effects. The most common side effects are an itching sensation in the eyes and/or eye redness. Less common side effects may include eye irritation, eye dryness, skin darkening, and eyelid redness. This medication is not recommended in people who have eye pressure problems or who have a risk of getting glaucoma which would include a family history of this condition.