Beauty and Weight Loss
Don’t waste time waiting. Have us deliver your meds to your work or the comfort of your home. Register today.
Request a Call Back
The Easiest Way to Manage Your Medication.
Longer, fuller & darker Eyelashes
- prescription medication applied to lash line that gives longer, fuller and darker eyelashes
- most trusted eyelash growth serum
- Results in as little as 8 weeks, with full results in 16 weeks.
- Some people have to start trimming eyelashes with amount of growth
- Disposable applicators included
- Complementary same-day delivery.
- Off label use for eyebrows
- Pharmacist available 6 days/ week for questions or concerns
Patient Review – Social media link → https://www.instagram.com/p/B3FeCYBJXbH/?img_index=1
The Competitive Advantage
1. Sit with our Prescribing Pharmacist for your first consultation. Book Now.
2. Complementary same-day delivery
3. Generic Latisse 5ml bottle: $65 (with no drug coverage) vs branding price from $160-180. Lasts 1 month or more
4. Direct billing to drug plans, which means you only pay a fraction of the cost.
What is Latisse?
Latisse is a prescription medication that is applied to the eyelashes that give users longer, fuller and darker eyelashes in as little as eight weeks, with full results in 16 weeks.
How long do results last?
The effect of this medication is not permanent. To maintain these results, continued use is required otherwise your eyelashes will gradually return to their original appearance.
How do I use it?
- Before bed as last step in routine. Wash your face to ensure that it is clean.
2. Remove contact lenses, if you wear them.
3. Remove one applicator, hold it horizontally and place one drop of the solution on the area closest to the tip.
4. Draw the applicator across the skin of the upper eyelid margin, where the eyelashes meet the skin. Only apply to upper lid margin as when eyes close for sleep medication gets applied to the bottom lid margin. Apply the solution evenly, starting at the inner part of your lash line and moving to the outer part.
5. Blot any excess solution that extends beyond the eyelid margin.
6. Safely dispose of the applicator.
What side effects can I expect?
All medications can have side effects. The most common side effects are an itching sensation in the eyes and/or eye redness. Less common side effects may include eye irritation, eye dryness, reversible skin darkening, irreversible eye color darkening and eyelid redness. This medication is not recommended in people who have eye pressure problems or who have a risk of getting glaucoma which would include a family history of this condition.
Retinols are prescription creams that are often used to reduce wrinkles and signs of aging. It’s said to help your skin cells regenerate and boosts collagen production. This can make your skin smoother, firmer, and less wrinkled over time. Just like how a plant needs sunlight to grow, your skin needs a bit of time to adjust to retinol. Start with a small amount and use it at night. Remember, consistency is key – you might not see big changes right away, but with patience, you can enjoy smoother, younger-looking skin.
Our team can prescribe medications that can help you lose weight. They work by helping your body control its appetite and manage sugars better. A healthy diet and exercise, it can help you shed some extra pounds. It’s like having a helpful partner on your weight loss journey. Your doctor will guide you on how to use it properly and monitor your progress. Remember, everyone’s body is different, so results may vary, but with dedication, medications can be a valuable tool in reaching your weight loss goals.